$13.50 - $16.00 / piece
- Lighting solutions service:Lighting and circuitry design, Project Installation
- Luminous Efficacy(lm/w):0
- Product Weight（kg）:0.08
- Place of Origin:Guangdong, China
- Brand Name:Gledopto
- Type:Remote Control
- Max. Load Power:270w
- Connection Mode:Zigbee3.0+RF
- Product name:Zigbee PRO 5in1 Smart LED Controller
- Compatible with:Zigbee3.0& RF 2.4G
- Five Modes:RGBCCT/RGBW/RGB/CCT/Dimmer
- CCT temperature:2200-6500K
- Control way:Smartphone APP+ Voice control+Remote Control
- Protection rate:IP20
- Power Supply:DC12-54V
- max power loaded:max 270W power loaded
- Fit for:various installation and DIY scenes
Zigbee PRO 5in1 Smart LED Controller
Total Output Current
APP/Voice/RF Remote Control
1. 5in1 LED Controller*1
2. 3cm Sticker*1
3. Instruction Manual*1
4. Box *1
Short press twice to enter into Find and Binding;
Short press three times to enter into ZigBee Touchlink Commisioning;
"off"for 4 seconds to complete power-on status setting.
The default power-on status is light on.The indicator flashing 3 times, in light blue means lighting on under power-on status,
flashing 4 time in light blue means light off under power-on status.
Once short press"reset"key, the frequency will switch into the next one. The indicator will flash in pink color and resume to previous color after"off"for 2 seconds. The indicator flashing times corresponding to different frequency.
Pairing with ZigBee Network
ZigBee Find and Bind Mode
times. The device will blink twice, and start"Find and Bind"mode to find the"Target Node"
panel (target node) to enter the"Find and Bind"mode to search for"Bind Initiator". Please refer to the user manual of the
corresponding remote or touch panel.
Touchlink to a ZigBee Remote Control or Touch Panel.
or touch panel.
(1) If the device & remote control in different zigbee network each remote can link with one devic
(2) If the device & remote control in the same zigbee network, max 30 remotes can link with one device
(3) For the Philips Hue /Amazon Echo Plus, the device & remote control should in the same network before TouchLink.