$18.50 - $21.99 / piece
- Warranty(Year):2 Years
- Lighting solutions service:ZigBee Lighting Solution
- Product Weight（kg）:0.33
- Place of Origin:Guangdong, China
- Brand Name:Gledopto
- Type:ZigBee Lighting
- Connection Mode:APP or Manual
- Material:Fireproof ABS material
- Remote Distance:≤25 Meters
- Work Temperature:-20°C~45°C
- Certificate:CE RoHS
- IP Rate:IP20
- Control method:APP or RF remote control
- LEDS Per Meter:90
- Length of LED Strip Light:2-meter
- Emitting Color:RGB+CCT
- Power of LED Strip Light:18W/M
2M RGBCCT led strip light(90 leds per meter)
12V DC power adapter
With wireless control on your smartphone or tablet, choose the perfect light setting for any mood or activity, such as reading or relaxing, concentrating or energizing.
Set timers for convenience
Have your Gledopto lights turn on automatically by setting schedules or use sunset/sunrise routine. And of course, you can also turn off or dim your lights this way.
Dimming and brightening features at your fingertips
Control your Gledopto lights with the Gledopto 2.4G RF dimmer indoor switch for on/off and dimming functionalities.
Paint your outdoors
Play with 16 million colors and all shades of white light to create the effect you want. Highlight objects, trees or pathways to make your space stand out.
Control it your way
Connect your Gledopto lights with the Bridge and start discovering the endless possibilities. Pair it for home automation with your existing H-u-e products or SmartThings system.
Control your lights with your voice
Works with Amazon Alexa, Homekit and the Google Assistant.
Simply use the screw to press the button of led strip controller, input the wires accordingly, connect it with the DC12V or DC24V power supply, and pair it to your hub.
Requires a ZigBee 3.0 or ZigBee Tuyahub/bridge
Connect your Gledopto lights/controllers/receivers with the Hub/Bridge to control your lights from your smartphone or tablet via the ZigBee smart app.
2. Rich lamplight atmosphere, give you more pure and fresh sense, available in Timmer & night light mode option.
3. Brightness and color temperature dimmable/adjustable from warm white 3000K to cool/cold white 6500K.
4. Customize your colorful life, 16 million color saturation changes, make life full of beauty.
5. Home or Away lighting mode, to remote control the smart LED bulb even away from home, to ensure the safety of your home.
ZigBee 3.0 Protocol Lighting Control Features
Work with Home assistant & HomeKit.
Please visit Reddit and search for"GLEDOPTO"for more detailed introduction of how to link to different ZLL/ZigBee 3.0/Tuya ZigBee bridges, gateways and hubs.
2. Press type design: connect the wires of led strip light by press the button of zigbee 3.0 led strip light controller/receiver, simple and easy.
3. ZigBee 3.0 Protocol controlling technology, multi signal transmitted at the same time, lonng smart remote control distance, anti interference feature.
4. DC 12V, DC 24V, DC 36V, DC 48V, DC 54V input voltage, low voltage design, more secure.
Q1.how do I link this controller to the SmarThings?
A:Add it smarthings as normal and it will show up as a thing, Then got to the IDE device list and change device type to ZLL RGBW Bulb.
Q2.Is there a limitation to the length of an LED strip this controller will work with?
A: The limitation is not in the length of the strip, but in the power consumed by the strip. You need to know the voltage and wattage of your strip and power supply. This controller will handle up to 6 amps. So in an LED strip that is 24 volts, you take the voltage, 24, times amperage, 6, and the max for 24 volts is 144 watts. For 12 volt strips, it would be 72 watts.
A safe bet is to use this for one 5 meter strip and if you need longer runs, use an LED strip amplifier. If you're under powering your strips, the end LED's will be dimmer than the start of the strip. If you see that, put an LED amplifier between the strips.
Q3.Can I change each lights color individually?
A: Yes, you can control Gledopto led light lamps and controllers by Gledopto 2.4G RF remotes, smart wall switches and zigbee smart app at the same time.
Q4.Are these lights dimmable?
A: Yes, thes Gledopto lamps and controllers can be set to various levels through app. And any of 16 million colors at any brightness you want.
Q5.Any recommendations for connecting this to 120v ac wiring rather than using a receptacle? 120v ac to 24v dc converter?
A:Yes, it's common to use a 24v power supply that converts AC into DC. The power supply needed will be determined by the voltage and wattage of the LED strip or lights used with this controller.